Venting

Someone told me that it's much better to believe in the goodness of all people, until they prove you wrong, and this person hurt me.
I was understanding, open, real, giving... for what?
Now, I'm burned, hurt and scared to death.
This person told me about everything. He said: if you ask for honesty, that's what you gonna get.
So, I relaxed and enjoyed the moment...
And then I was dumped!
I know he is not The One ...and still it hurts.
I know I deserve way more...and still it hurts.
I know there will be many others... And I hope that I'll never give up.
I know time heals but time is NOT flying right now...It's dragging.
I know that there is someone right around the corner but as I try to reach out, my body shrinks away from him...
Fear is paralyzing...
The first time I met the hurtful one, I asked if he was on the rebound. He denied.
Now, I wish in an evil way, that he is on double rebound. I wish in a selfish way that each woman he meets will show him of how cool I am and how uncool they are.
Now, I try to remember what I felt the first time I saw the guy right around the corner. But my memory is fuzzy, was it pain?
Well as the hurtful one says: It takes one to know one...
Maybe we'll be able to heal each other's hearts... Maybe we won't.
But please Gods, don't let me give up, not yet!

2 Comments:
Eu te disse, eu te disse...
Mas você vai ver, você vai agradecer este idiota ter ido embora quando o próximo chegar... ;)
Hey, hey!
Next aqui para a Tchia Balbuleta!
Smack
Post a Comment
<< Home